Wednesday, May 2, 2018

IBS PSALM 103

I know the Lord is trying to work in my life, but I keep getting in the way. I take my eyes off of Him and I get distracted with earthly things. The enemy throws my sin and my surroundings at me to distract me, but I’m distracted further still by the lord. He always brings my eyes back to Him. What the enemy throws at me the lord throws away further than my mind can comprehend. And He covers me with a love my heart can’t contain. In a time of need the lord has shown me I can’t do it on my own, and that when the eyes are not focused on being Christ like, tension and frustration arises that only creates division. Lord help me to see as you see and let your word solidify In my heart. 

Application 
This week I will make this passage my background on my phones to remind me of Gods promises

No comments:

Post a Comment