Saturday, July 28, 2018

IBS ROMANS 5:3-4

Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope 

In my time in Uganda I have gone through some suffering, not a lot, but some. Some of it was physical, but most was a suffering I brought on my self, torturing my mind to dark places. When my heart was in the wrong place my mind and my thoughts into a place of spiritual punishment. But God, in His incomprehensible ways was always there when I needed Him, just waiting for a cry of help. And after escaping the suffering the Lord has allowed my spirit to soar. I have made things right with my team and with God, and am depending more on Him. And recently with my newfound trust in Him, He has convicted me to step up and do more, as much as I can, and draw closer to this team he has chosen for me to serve with. And through it all I can see many benefits, an operation He used to make me trust Him more. Everything He does is for my benefit, I just need to see the dark valleys as an opportunity to let God shine. 

Application 

Today I will write this verse in my bible bookmark, as a reminder for those days

No comments:

Post a Comment