Saturday, April 21, 2018

2 Timothy 2:2

and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also.

Putting the word into practice. Walking and talking out the things we have been instructed with, privately and publicly. The good news is meaningless if there is no one to hear it, and no one will hear it if there are no messengers. The lord works in mighty ways and moves hearts to change them. For me, my parents shared with me the good news of Jesus Christ, but not everyone has that luxury of a loved one reaching out to them. The time has come for me ( and others ) to receive that calling that has been put on our lives and be the good soldiers that we were trained to be. To reach out to “the enemy” and show them the truth and witness Jesus, what he’s done in us and witness what he’ll do in others. And as I go out on the field and can’t wait and am so excited for the opportunity he has given me. I just pray for His strength and hand to be upon these next six months. 

Application 
Today I will write witness in my bible bookmark to remind me daily of the work that is to come

No comments:

Post a Comment