Saturday, April 21, 2018

IBS Proverbs 12:1

Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge,
but he who hates reproof is stupid.

I don’t think I love discipline. Usually, discipline comes with harsh words and means intentions. But discipline comes when I do something wrong, and a correction helps me in the future. If I don’t take heed to a correction, I’m just a fool returning to folly, a dog returning to his vomit. To learn from your mistakes is to change, and grow for the better. But it’s also important to note that most of the time, I blow off a correction because the way it was delivered. It’s mostly on my part, but also the correct way to deliver a correction is with love, and a want for the person to know they were wrong and they just want to help. Both sides of this verse is applicable and necessary, especially in day to day ministry

Application

Today I will write down on a notecard listen and pray for this whole week's lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment