Saturday, April 21, 2018

IBS Proverbs 9:9

Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser;
teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning.

A wise man can never stop learning. And a wise man learns and accepts faults and failures and learns from them. And the youth would be wise to learn from them. And as a faulty man walking in righteousness the never stops growing us. We’re always being molded, and time spent with Him is time being grown in that righteousness. We always have blind spots and God puts people or directly acts in our lives to show us how we can grow more. But a foolish man would thro le these things to the wind and count them as foolish. For the man is only wise if he takes the instruction in stride and walks in the teachings. Sometimes I am that foolish man and don’t receive that instruction. Whether it’s because it’s form, someone, that it’s difficult for me to get along with or because it’s bra ugh they to me in a harsh manner. I pray I leave that folly and become wiser in my youth 

Application

Today I will memorize this verse to remind me of foolish times

No comments:

Post a Comment