Saturday, April 21, 2018

IBS Mark 4:10- 11


And when he was alone, those around him with the twelve asked him about the parables. And he said to them, “To you has been given the secret of the kingdom of God, but for those outside everything is in parables 

Fear and doubt constantly creep in to surround me. I hate knowing that I can have the answers but feel like I can’t achieve what is asked of me. But in Somers ways, it’s expected, because I’m not perfect, and if I was I wouldn’t listen to anyone. But He is glorified when His word sinks into our lives. He is the teacher and we the students. I can’t use the solution to something I don’t currently have a problem with. But I know I’m His power he will help me when the time comes. And when I don’t understand the problem as the student I can go to the teacher for help. Sometimes I struggle with going for help, and trusting he is in control and can help more than I expected. But a student has faith that the information he is given is beneficial for his well being. 

Application

 Today I will put a notecard above my bed with the word trust, so when I wake up it reminds me to start the day with a prayer of trust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment