Saturday, June 9, 2018

IBS 1 Samuel 12:24

Only fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart. For consider what great things he has done for you. 

While teaching kids in a school the Bible we were going over this area of scripture, the anointing of Saul. As I was teaching this class I realized how much fun it was and what a blessing this time was. As I was showing the kids this verse it really impacted me. And throughout the week it stuck with me. How much the Lord has done for me. This opportunity was truly radical, being halfway across the world teaching the Bible to some awesome kids. As I was breaking down this verse with the kids it was breaking down in my heart. Only fear the lord. Have room only for God in your heart. Be in awe of His power. Do whatever he asks me to do, go where ever he leads you to go. Why? Because he gave me the ability to write these words, breath this air, to live a life for Him. And as I was asking them for what God has given them, they were so thankful and thoughtful, more than your average kid in the states. And as I’ve been here there have been ups and downs, but he is faithful and I will remain as well. 

Application 

This week I will memorize this passage 

No comments:

Post a Comment