Sunday, June 3, 2018

IBS Psalm 120

The Lord is so faithful and good, even when I get caught up in traps and snares. When it seems like I’m on way up, I get brought down by such small things, that wriggle and creep their way into my mind. But when I was in my dark place, seeking refuge from it, and the Lord shined through. He showed me I was lying to myself and everyone around me. I was trying to tell myself I was ok where I was at, but like the sun faithfully rises every day, the lord broke through the lies and showed me there was more, there was something missing. I wasn’t crying out to Him, and He showed me in time. I get so caught up in the things surrounding me that I lose sight of what’s important. But as I read this passage the lord really showed me where I was at, and that he is the only one who can remove me from the camp I made myself. Thank you, Lord, for your grace that always renews itself every morning. 

Application 

This week I will make my phone background a sunrise to remind me when I lose sight of Him, He doesn’t lose sight of me

No comments:

Post a Comment