Wednesday, June 27, 2018

IBS Acts 17:6

And when they could not find them, they dragged Jason and some of the brothers before the city authorities, shouting, “These men who have turned the world upside down have come here also,”

God has given me this great opportunity to go to a foreign country to serve Him. And it’s been such a blessing, but sometimes I feel like I’m not doing as much as I can. I feel a great need to do more. More for the one who did everything for me. And when I read this, someone that turned the world upside down, it makes me want to do more, to be more on fire. I need to stay one hundred percent focused on him because the distractions are everywhere. I need to cast aside the things holding me back and step into the shoes I was created for, to be obedient in the little things and disciplined and cool under pressured. Paul was on fire because he was constantly filled and prepared ready for any situation. God I know is doing a work in me, but sometimes I just get in the way. I want to do the most that I can, but lord helps me to grow in your guidance. 

Application 

This week I will get up earlier, reading in a passage of scripture I haven’t yet read, to get more focused on God

No comments:

Post a Comment