Sunday, June 3, 2018

IBS john 12:26

“If anyone serves me,he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the father will honor him.”

I’ve been a missionary all of my life, but I haven’t followed Jesus to the field. I’ve always followed my parents. Only in recent years have I followed Jesus to where he called me. And that was back to the US ironically enough. But serving has always been interesting for me. I thought I was serving, I was a missionary. I thought I was doing the best I could. But God slowly showed me I was very wrong. I’m still not there yet. Whenever I think I am, I see someone do something I should have thought to do. But God is teaching patience and contentment in His timing
But now I’m being called on my own. And as I’m called to Uganda I know it will be tough. But I will be with Him, and He will be with me.
Application
Tonight I will pray that our team will be ready in His timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment