Wednesday, June 20, 2018

IBS Psalms 138:7-8

Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
you preserve my life;
you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies,
and your right hand delivers me.
The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me;
your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever.
Do not forsake the work of your hands.

Even when I am making foolish decisions the lord is always watching over me. I’m constantly acting selfishly, only thinking about myself. But luckily God da watching out for me. He’s keeping my well being in mind even when I’m not. And he sends someone like it says in Proverbs 17:17 “which says A friend loves at all times,
and a brother is born for adversity”. I’m thankful for this team and the way we can grow each other. God put us together for a reason, and I’m thankful for my brothers and sisters, who are not afraid to speak up when someone’s in the wrong. The lord has a plan for me and he gives me trials to see how I handle myself. God is helping me see where I’m faulting and helping me grow. This last week I’ve seen that I need grow more, that I can’t fall back, that I can’t let up. Because the flesh is willing to take a break. But oh lord thank you for being our strength and for building me up with your strong hands. 

Application

Today I will memorize this passage

No comments:

Post a Comment