Thursday, March 8, 2018

IBS 2 Corinthians 13:11

Finally, brethren, farewell. Become complete. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.

We were created to be in unity with God. To live in perfect harmony with Him. But when sin corrupted the hearts of Adam and Eve, Our communion with God was broken. The unity God established with us was made incomplete. A divide was created. A chasm that man cannot breach. We can get as close to the edge as we want, by living as best as a fallible man can, but I can’t pay for what I have done. But Gods cannot contradict his character. He sent His holy son to repair that connection. And reconnect that divide. I can now live in eternity with the father that loves me so dearly. He has given me His spirit so that through me I can connect with my brothers and sisters in his love and live out the peace he blesses us with.

Application
Today I will try and reconnect with some of my brothers and sisters I may have drifted away from.

No comments:

Post a Comment