Thursday, March 1, 2018

IBS John 15:15

“I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.”

We have been bought by a new master. Adopted by a new father. And have become friends to the King. Jesus told us we are to love as the father loves Him. And that means loving everyone. Serving all. And if we obey we remain in his love. And as we remain will bear fruit. Thankfully we have a gardener who watches out for us. Who prunes what needs to be pruned, for our own growth. Cutting away for actual healing. Right now I’m reading through Leviticus. There are so many commandments sometimes it’s hard to keep track. But Jesus knows this. He tells us to love. Love God and love people. Even if I’m not serving someone physically, if I’m loving, that’s enough. And Gods love will compel me to serve. For God is Love. And if we remain in Him, we will grow in love. The people of Israel were looking for a conqueror, a warrior. But Jesus came to conquer hearts through love. He calls us his friends, but we serve out of love.

Application

Today I will make right my relationship with one of my brothers out of love for him and the one who lives me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment