Monday, February 19, 2018

IBS HEBREWS 13:17

“Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you. “

Obedience has always been hard for me. Although most of the time on the outside I might seem like I’m complying, but in my heart, I would grumble. Growing up we had three dogs, and I was volunteered for pooper-scooper duty. And that was gross. I didn’t like it and I complained about the poop that would sometimes get on me. But that was my parents. I always thought it was easier to obey a request from someone in authority. But once I started working at MM and got orders from anyone, I realized it was much harder for me to comply. But now I’m called to ignite. And I’m called to obey without complaining anything my leaders ask me. For they are above me, and they are under God. I’m called to respect them because they know what’s best because God knows what’s best. I’ve personally seen everything a leader is called to do. To drop anything for the need of someone else. They want what’s best for us, and they strive for our success


APPLICATION

Tonight I will pray for all of the leaders on the field that I personally know, and pray for these next 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment