Thursday, February 1, 2018

Luke 8:22-25

IBS LUKE 8:22 -25

Sometimes most people think storms and trials are bad, but God can use them to strengthen our faith. Even when Jesus is right by our side, we doubt. How, how can I see Gods power and yet still doubt him. Jesus is taking me on a journey across the lake. He wants to spend time with me. He wants me to focus on the here and now and the personal time with him and not the ultimate destination, the other side of the lake. And when it seems like he’s not with me he wants me to trust in him. Trust he can stop the waves, calm the storm, and save me from drowning. Save me from anxiety about my future, my past hurts, and the trials the enemy throws at me. But he also wants me to remember that I don’t need to wait till I’m in jeopardy to cry for help. All I need to do is take his hand and let him guide me through the wind and the rain, to the other side of the lake. And on the way, I need to listen to his still small voice, that gives me guidance on my journey. So that maybe If I see one of my brothers going through the same trial I can pass on the same wisdom he gave me in my time of need.

Application


Starting Today i will pray once a day for one of my classmates that God will help that individual through their trials and that they see that time as a time of strengthening their trust in God

No comments:

Post a Comment