Monday, February 19, 2018

IBS PSALM 17:15

“And I- in righteousness I will see your face; when I wake, I will be satisfied in seeing your likeness”

This is the one that’s hardest for me. Being content with where I’m at with God
My biggest wish is to be more like God. To be more in His image. I know it’s a process but I want improvement now.
In Exodus 24:9-11, Moses saw the Lord. No one could look at him afterward because he was radiating with Gods glory. But Moses had his mount, Sinai. He needs to climb to the top for the reward. He spent forty days and forty nights with God. With no distractions. Just him and the Lord. My desire is to be more in the likeness of Him. But it’s nothing I can do to draw closer. It’s all by Him. Through the cross. By His love and the cleansing of my heart and mind do I look more like a Him. By His cross and sacrifice will I be satisfied.



APPLICATION
Today I will draw a cross in my bible bookmark with the passages of exodus and psalms to remind me of the desire to be more like christs image

No comments:

Post a Comment