Monday, February 26, 2018

IBS 1 Corinthians 12: 14-15

“For the body does not consist of one member but many. If the foot should say, ‘because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body.’”

In this beautiful body, I have a purpose. I don’t know what that is yet, but I’m still developing. I’m still being formed into the vessel he has had planned out for me since forever ago. But a body has many members. In team Uganda, there are eight of us, and I’ve already seen that we can look like an eight headed freak at times. We need a leader. A head that knows what it’s doing and how to do it correctly and efficiently. Now naturally we would appoint one, but one of us leading would fall far short of the things He can do. We can do good, but He can do the Greatest. One mind. One body. Moved by Him. And that’s just a team of eight! In this ministry alone there are so many different body parts. Flip them around and put the appointed parts in different areas and nothing could function. Everyone is where they are at for a reason. He knows what’s best, He sees past skin and bone. He has the eternal in view. Thank you, God for the body, this strange body that seems Frankensteined together at times, but in reality is a perfect organism. Help me to put that in perspective Lord

Application
Today I will write unity on my arm, and when I see it I will pray for team Uganda( and the others ), for last few weeks and our field time.

No comments:

Post a Comment