Thursday, February 8, 2018

IBS LUKE 3:14

“then some soldiers asked him ‘and what should we do?’. He replied ‘don’t extort money and don’t accuse people falsely- be content with your pay”

 As I look back on my time first job at Mudman, that was definitely a time of contentment. Working the long hours for just enough money to get by. But it was also very relieving. Knowing God would always provide is refreshing. But I was also content with the calling for that time in my life. Serving in the humble lest of ways, serving by washing dishes mopping floors, knowing its all for a purpose. Being content with knowing that the money that I was working for was going to kids and young adults. But these soldiers in this passage are working for the here and now. Sometimes I find myself being not content with my walk with God. But he has paid me or giving me things I need to be content with. And right now it's being content with waiting and praying. But in being content I've prayed more in the last few weeks than I think I ever have. He knows and he grows. And he will raise our pay grade when we're ready

Application


Today will doodle a thumbs up and make it my background, to remind me to pray this week for me and my classmates to be content with God and what he has for us

No comments:

Post a Comment