Thursday, February 8, 2018

IBS JAMES 1: 5

God knows we're not perfect so he gives us what we need. We just need to ask, and receive. Ive always had trouble asking for things, especially as I got older. I don’t really like bothering people to ask them what I have to do for the task at hand. Because sometimes I don’t things the first time. But God doesn’t just give out handouts. He's not Oprah standing up and saying “you get some wisdom, you get some wisdom you get some wisdom”. And he does give generously and he knows the desires of our hearts. I've been a Christian all my life. And even though I may know some knowledge of the Bible, but using it in wisdom is something lacking in me. And whats interesting (to me) is this letter is written to the jews. Many of which had knowledge of the scriptures. Memorizing whole passages, but it needs to travel from the head to the heart. It reminds me of me. I've grown up a Christian, but haven’t lived it out. Not until recent years. He has redeemed me and called me. For now to ignite, but who knows in the future.

APPLICATION


Today I will pray for the understanding and of wisdom and journal my thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment