Monday, February 26, 2018

IBS ROMANS 15:1

“We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak. “

I have never been the strong one. It’s always someone else talking about what God is doing, and I left wanting something like that. I’ve always been the baby Christian, feeding on milk, and wanting to move on to the meat. But I know he’s growing me. Even if I can’t see it. He’s not growing me in my timing. But my timing is not perfect, but he is. He will make me strong to help those who are weak. He has put people in my life to help me when I was weak. And those people told me I would do the same for some else one day. I’m not there yet, but I pray to God I will be.

Application

I will take time out of my mornings to read over this verse and pray for opportunity and strength

No comments:

Post a Comment